About Me

My photo
Interested in everything, I'm very nosey. Right now I'm researching internet marketing and writing for 2 online publication sites.

Thursday, October 2, 2008

Domain name registration

Starting off again today in this network marketing adventure, a journey I have embarked upon hopefully in order to earn enough money to support my ravaging film making and writing habit!

So here's what I've been working on today.  

I got myself a domain name yesterday - seems everyone has to have one nowadays!  

Apparently you cant effectively run a home based marketing business without one.  So, one of the steps in a remarkable Free System I found (I'll tell you about it later, in another blog) - I must say though, there was much hair-pulling and disappointment while I was researching so called 'reverse funnel systems'  and get rich quick on the internet schemes.  

However that is not what I wish to share with you today. This is just a happy little snippet blog to tell you of my brand spanking new Domain, I feel very excited about it, can you tell? :-)  Just after I woke up this morning I got a call form a very cheery lady welcoming me to my new web site domain or .ws and thanking me for my business.

What a surprise! I chose that particular provider because I had done a bit of research on prices, benefits etc and they seemed the best option.  Why you might say well, instead of me paying them, they pay me for hosting my website for me!  YES IT'S TRUE!

See for yourself   http://www.my.ws/wendyferrier  just in case the link doesnt show

Catch you tomorrow :-)

   


No comments: