About Me

My photo
Interested in everything, I'm very nosey. Right now I'm researching internet marketing and writing for 2 online publication sites.

Thursday, October 2, 2008

Researching internet Marketing Techniques

So, I finally found some use for this blogger account I set up over a year ago.  I've had enough of making documentary films at the moment, funding is hard to come by, unless you're willing to compromise your vision.

So I've been writing you can see some of it if you're interested on www.helium.com search user wendy ferrier.  I attach a url later directly to some of my articles.  So lately I've been doing alot of research on the internet.

I've been covering several different subjects, but internet marketing has been my main focus for this past week.  I think perhaps it's report time.....  Hmmm

No comments: